Friday, November 30, 2007

AN UPDATE ON DELANEY

Stacey just called me to tell me that Delaney is out of surgery and in the recovery room however, things were a little worse than expected. Her tonsils were so large that they were almost at the point of obstructing her airway. Her adenoids grew back and had to be removed again and she also had a hole in her eardrum so the Dr had to take fat from behind her ear to fix the hole,WHEW! that poor girl. We are not sure if she will be coming home today, they may keep her until tomorrow. Brian said that she was starting to wake up alittle and was really aggravated. Please keep Delaney in your prayers. I am going to Stacey's for the day but will let you know how Delaney is feeling later. I am updating this information for stacey who will not be able to blog for awhile.

3 comments:

Julie Vaicius said...

I am keeping her in my prayers.
Please keep me posted.
What a little trooper!
love, Julie

lindavaicius said...

Thank you julie.
I will send you an email later tonight when I get home from work, Hope all is well with all of you.

love
linda,

Robincita said...

Poor little girl! Keep us updated on her recovery.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!