Sunday, November 18, 2007

ONE HAPPY FAMILY

As you can see, Robin has arrived in Boston and we are all so happy to see her. Gedy and Christy and Cindy went to the Airport to pick her up ( I of course had to work) but was I surprised when I looked up and seen Gedy, Robin, and Christy coming into the store to visit me, that was so nice and it really made my night. Christy and Cindy had a big Dinner/Party tonight for family & friends so I left work and went over to their house for awhile, it was real nice. I took some pics that I will post at the end of the week but for now here are a few for you. Stacey came into my work this morning which is why she is not in the pics with gedy, Robin, and Christy.

2 comments:

Robincita said...

Hey! Where are the "hornucopia" photos?

lindavaicius said...

I can't post them you silly!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!