Thursday, November 29, 2007

MY HEART ACHES

tomorrow morning Delaney has to go to the hospital to have her tonsils taken out and I just can't stop thinking about my lil sweetie. I feel like I have a huge knot in my stomach and just know that I am not going to sleep well at all. For those of you who had your tonsils taken out and can remember, know that its not an easy thing to go through and can be very painful. So please say a prayer for Delaney and hope she gets well real soon. I went over to visit her tonight after work and we played and chatted for awhile. She knows that she is going to the hospital to have her tonsils out but she really doesn't understand the just of it. I promised her that when she felt better she can sleep over my house and we will make x-mas ornaments for her x-mas tree, that put a big smile on her face. Tomorrow Ged & I will take Natalie for the day so they can give all their attention to Delaney, don't you worry Papa & I will give lil miss Natalie more attention that she can handle, we are real good at that however, Natalie being the most hyper one of the bunch I'm sure that Ged & I will be snoring by 8pm but its all good and worth it. Here is one of my favorite photos of Delaney, I hope she has that smile back on her face real soon.

Delaney, Grandma & Papa love you so much and hope you get well real soon. Muah!

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!