Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Gobble! Gobble! Well Almost.

I just got finished decorating the apt for Thanksgiving, I'm a little late this time because I haven't had a day off from work ( other than today ) since last friday and I think my next day off is next wednesday, yikes! You know how it goes, (well Christy, Cindy and Gedy know) when the Holidays come along and everyone else has it off from work, we surely do not and it stinks!!!So until the Holidays are over we will be working lots of hours. My fingers are still numb from yesterday, I had a long day and had to do 100 up-grades, however now that is done but I have to green 100 containers and then start making arrangements in them, yes! I love my job. anyway, here are a few photos from my apt all decorated. The first photo is of my front door from the outside in the hallway, Christy and Cindy gave it to me and I love it! This one is on the inside of my front door.
The Turkey is on the dining Room table.


A table in the living room.


Hmmmmmmm, could this be Grandma and Papa's House??



Just had to add this one.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey silly, I have no idea how you work all those days and still find the time to decorate. please come help me ha ha. anyway it looks awesome.

See ya,
Marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!