Monday, November 26, 2007

A wonderful Thanksgiving

What a Wonderful Thanksgiving we had it was so great to have everyone (except Scott) together, We had plenty of Food, Talk & Games. Here are some photos of our Thanksgiving day, the kids had so much fun playing operation & twister, (well the adults too). Hope all of you had a great Thanksgiving too. playing twister. Christy & cindy just arriving.
Delaney showing us her beautiful dress.


Gedy getting ready to bake his home made apple pie.


The Girls waiting for dinner.



eating dinner. I love the expression on Brendan's face.








Robin & cindy.





Robin wearing the turkey hat.






Papa getting a hug from our favorite Grandson.






We were suppose to get a family photo before the night was over but we all forgot about it and by the time I remembered stace, Brian and the kids had left. I think stacey and I were too busy thinking about going x-mas shopping at 5 am hehehehehe.













2 comments:

Robincita said...

Where are all the naked photos we took of Christy when she was passed out?

Scottito said...

Did somebody say naked twister??? Damn, I would have flew out for that..lol...love the pics and wish I would have been there...I would have curled up with you in the chair Christy!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!