Sunday, November 4, 2007

You won't believe this

Here is a crazy story for you. Last week my former boss ( form the dorchester store) who is now the Florist manager in the Quincy store, called me and asked me to work 2 days in the quincy for her so she could go on vacation. She wanted me to work on mon 2 t0 8pm, and on Fri 8 to 2pm, whoa! 8am, I said oh I don't do mornings and she said that she had no one else to do it and talked me into it. Well, anyone who knows me knows that I cannot and will not function in the morning. So I worried about this all week trying to figure out how I am going to get up at 4am in order to leave my house by 7am to be "in" the store and ready to work at 8am. Well somehow, and I do mean somehow....I did it! and not only did I pull it off but somehow I was 35 minutes early. I was so shocked myself that I actually took a video of the clock in the truck and the parking lot where you can see "stop & shop. I can assure you that it was a one time thing and I don't think that I will be early like that again and to boot, my new favorite song came on the radio just as I pulled into the s&s parking lot, how sweet. I don't know how all of you out there can get up and go to work in the early morning hours, I was totally pooped out by noon time. I have made it clear to all the florist mgrs that I am no longer doing to work before 10am, and thats even early for me, hahahahaha. But its a good thing that I took the video, Gedy was in shock when he seen that I was early.

1 comment:

Christy and Cynthia said...

Wow, that is pretty freakin' impressive!!! Dad must have given ya some good morning nookie!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!