Thursday, November 1, 2007

A FUN NIGHT

I just had to add this pic of christy which she send to me yesterday on my cell phone, I thought I would die laughing. I guess ya just never know what our Girls are ever going to do, they are so funny and always have Gedy & I laughing, they are so awesome!
It started out with Gedy, Brendan & Samantha stacking all the firewood up against the side wall of the garage. Ellie & Dick delivered a cord of wood to them on Sunday. Then We were off to go trick or treating which started at 5pm and we got home at 8pm. We all had lots of fun, , here are some photos of last night. Hope everyone had a great Halloween. Natalie as...Mini Mouse.


Delaney as.....Cinderella.






Samantha as....a Skeleton. I called her Bones.




And Brendan and his cousin Aaron.






Halfway thru Natalie was pooped but today, I am.

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Thanks so much Mom & Dad for coming over and helping with the wood & with trick-or-treating! It was a great time and the kids are still talking about it.....oh by the way Grandma, I found you a Twizzlers.....but where oh where have all the Butterfingers gone?
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

The grandkids look nice in their costumes. I like the baby as mini mouse shes so pretty. Delanie makes a beautiful cinderella, she really looks just like her.

c u marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!