Wednesday, November 28, 2007

LIGHT UP THE VILLAGE

This morning started off so nice and it was just what I have been waiting for, the landscapers were here to put up all of the christmas trees and then put the lights on all of the trees around Gaslight, I love watching them do that. So all day in work I was thinking about how I just wanted to come home and see the complex all lit up, and that it was! As I turned in to Gaslight all I could see were trees all lit up going all the way down to the back, it was breathtaking as always. Here are a few photos for you .....the 1st photo is of the x-mas trees that the workers put up. This photo is the huge tree right outside of my bedroom window. I took that photo tonight when I got home.
This is all of the trees lit up going all the way down the back, this is what it looks like when you come in the village at night, (actually it looks better that in the photo).

This, well I actually stood under the huge tree and took this photo, so this is what it looks like when you stand under a x-mas tree (which only I would do).



This is a photo of my patio, well from the side anyway. I have a reindeer standing on a table which you are unable to see because of the angle.



Hopefully, I will be able to get a better photo of my patio, I was just so excited when I came home and seen the place all lit up that I didn't think to focus and just started taking photos. This weekend I am going to put up the rest of my x-mas decorations in my apt so "brace yourself" because I'm sure by sunday night " SANTA " will be all over my blog, I bet you just can't wait for that huh Robin???? HaHa.



No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!