Saturday, November 24, 2007

Saturdays "Mema" photos

Here are the last of the photos that I will be posting of Mema for the "remembering Mema week". It was nice to see the old photos and to take a trip down memory lane and to take the time to remember a wonderful woman whom we all miss dearly. Tomorrow I am going to try to post a video of mema that was taken in 1991 by Brian when he came over for x-mas with a video camera that year. I am not positive about the exact years of these photos but I will do my best. I believe the 1st photo was about 1982? I do know the date on this photo, it was 1979.
This photo was from stacey & Brian's wedding in 1996.

This photo was taken on the day of stacey's high school graduation, 1991?



This photo between 1990-1993.







1 comment:

Julie Vaicius said...

Aunt Linda these pictures are awesome. It is so great to get a chance to see them. I am glad that you have kept track of them for so long. It is especially sweet to see pictures of Mema having such a wonderful time with her family.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!