Thursday, November 15, 2007

Sisterly Love times three



>Sisters are a must and every girl should have one. Here is a photo of our 3 girls taken a couple years ago, if I am correct it was taken the last time Robin came to visit. Robin will be coming home again for thanksgiving and we can't wait to hang out with her for a week. she will arrive in Boston on this saturday night and will stay here until next saturday, Scott however will not be coming with her and we will miss him very much. So for now here is one of my favorite photos of my Girls, you just know that I will be taking tons of photos of them when they are all 3 together again.

You have to admit, they are so adorable! and
They are and always will be my "Baby Girls".

Stacey, Robin & Christy, We Love you so much!
Also, for those of you that never noticed, Stacey & Robin have "Blue eyes" like Gedy, and Christy has "Brown eyes" like me. I used to tell Gedy that I just wanted one child to have brown eyes like me....Hmmmmm, who gets the credit for that?....I think me!.....Ya, I'll take it!

1 comment:

Christy and Cynthia said...

That makes me special ;) It also makes me very thankful for your persistence. My ass wouldn't be here if you didn't want a brown-eyed child!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!