Sunday, November 11, 2007

Flowers! Flowers! and more Flowers!

Wow! I was so busy in work today, it was so crazy. I started out doing a few more upgrades because the 100 that I already did are selling fast. So, as I was making the upgrades people were coming in and buying all the arrangements that were in the cooler so now I have to stop making upgrades and start making arrangements to fill the cooler..
O.K. back to making upgrades, well for awhile anyway.


I made all of these upgrades the other day.


And of course, back to making arrangements again to keep the case filled. this was the 2nd Rose vase that I made in 10 minutes, I put the 1st one in the cooler and 5 minutes later a guy came along and bought it. Stacey came into the store right around the time everyone was buying all of the arrangements out of the cooler and seen that I was not a happy camper, I was truely getting aggravated with the whole arrangement thing. After all, all I was trying to do was keep the cooler filled with arrangements and to keep up with the upgrades.







Funny thing is, the one thing that I had planned on doing for today was to try to keep working on and possibly finish greening 100 containers that I will be making arrangements in all this week and next...wah!!!!!





Well, its not so bad I guess, I did manage to get 50 containers greened and hopefully I can finish doing the other 50 containers tomorrow..whew!!!!! all in all, in was a long and aggravating day today. But I am home now and I am just going to sit and relax for the rest of the night so that I can get up and do it all over again tomorrow, which I hope turns out to be better than it was today, please say a prayer for me because I don't think that I have the strength to go thru the same crazy Crap tomorrow, Holy Crap! No I don't!, I don't have the time either because all these Thanksgiving arrangements and upgrades have to be done soon, geeeeeeeez......
Love to you all,





1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great job linda, those flowers look awesome. I will pray that things at work get better for you, but you know that they won't because now christmas is coming.

love,
Marie,

I think I will come in and buy one of your arrangements for my dining room table, they look awesome.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!