Sunday, November 25, 2007

A Mema Video

Here is a video of Mema that was taken on christmas 1992, thanks to Brian who showed up at our door with a video camera that year we will always have this memory of Mema. I hope you all enjoyed all the photos that I have posted this week of all of us, it was fun looking back into the past and remembering all of the great times that we had together. I especially want to thank Christy, Cindy, Stacey and Julie for checking in on my blog and for the comments they took the time to make about Mema. It has been a fun week and I have a such a great feeling about myself for keeping my promise to" MEMA"

1 comment:

Stacey said...

After six years it still hurts so much to hear her lovely voice. I am so thankful for the time I had with her although there are some times I am saddened that she didn't live longer. She would have been very happy to see how we are all doing right now in our lives. I miss her terribly.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!