Tuesday, December 4, 2007

DECK THE HALLS!

Here are a few photos of my Christmas decorations, I have plenty more but would never be able to post them all by christmas so I will just show you my favorites for now. This 1st photo is my favorite, the Girls went to the mall to have their pic taken with santa just for me and believe me I know it wasn't an easy task for them to do however, Stace & I have been going to see this same santa every christmas since Brendan was born and I swear this is the first time I have seen this cranky old man smile. Thank you Girls! Santa thanks you too!....I so love the photo.
This is a serving tray in my kitchen.
This is on the inside on my front door.

This is on the door to the spare room.


This blanket is on the back of my sofa.



Whoa! This huge cardboard santa is standing in the corner of the living room. I got it from S&S a few years ago after christmas. It was to display coke, he looks better in my apt.hehehehe.




This is a my door mat.






This is a photo of my living room, well one side of it anyway.






This santa is on my the outside of my front door.






Well thats it and now I have to get ready for work, Christy if you read this blog I will make your sleigh arrangement sometime this week, I'm waiting until we get fresh christmas greens in so I will let you know. Stace, I know you want a long & low...right?(with candles). And Robin if you come back to Boston I will make one for you too. Thank you girls for the Photo! Love you so much!







No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!