Thursday, December 27, 2007

A CHRISTMAS TO REMEMBER

Gedy and I had a wonderful Christmas and even though we got so many awesome gifts (too many) it was just being with our family that made it such a wonderful day. We went to visit my Mom for awhile and then we went to see Stace, Brian, Christy, Cindy, Brendan, Samantha, Delaney, and lil Natalie. We had so much fun watching the kids play with all their christmas gifts, it was a really Great! Here are some of our Christmas photos. Brendan opening his digital camera, that boy made out like a bandit.
Samantha and Delaney playing Barbie's together.


Papa and Natalie. Natalie was just trying to figure out what the heck was going on.

Then last night Brendan slept over G-ma and Papa's house where he and I made Brownies and he always has to lick the spoon. Isn't that the best part?





Grandma and Brendan showing off our new cell phones that we got for christmas, I can't tell you how many times the two of us have text msg each other, thank goodness we both have unlimited texting..lol..



And under the tree are all my christmas gifts, I also made out like a bandit.
Gedy also got alot of nice gifts too.




I think right now we are all so tired from working, shopping and cooking and are just trying to relax a bit. I had wed & today off from work and really do not feel like I got enough rest but its back to work for me on fri, sat, & sun. I do have monday off (which is unusal but I'll take it) but I am working on New Years day and I can't remember what my schedule was after that. My hours should go back down to 12 to 16 a week now, at least for the month of January....whew!! working 6 days a week was getting ugly but its all part of the Holiday process for me. Hope you had a wonderful Christmas!





No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!