Sunday, December 16, 2007

WINTER WONDERLAND (part two)

The snow is back. I woke up this morning and it sounded real windy outside so I took a look out of the window and seen that it was snowing again, so of course I couldn't go back to sleep. I have to be in work at 1pm and I can't wait to go out there and drive in it.
This photo was just taken at 8am and if you look in the center of it you can see a little bobcat out there plowing the snow out of the parking lot.

I'm not sure how much snow we are expected to get but its suppose to be a mix of snow & rain by this afternoon and into tonight but I hope its alot. This makes working 6 days a week worth it, hahahahaha.

weather update.....the snow has changed to freezing rain and so far we have 7 inches of new snow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you soooooooo much for sharing those pictures on your blog. They are just beautiful. I can picture myself at your front door there.
Love ya
Diane

Anonymous said...

oh yes! I can picture you at my front door too, I would love that! I miss you so much!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!