Wednesday, December 5, 2007

FUNNY AND PAINFUL

This is whats funny.........My reindeer rocking in a chair and singing (Grandma got run over by a Reindeer) Below is a video of the reindeer rocking and singing. I think the thing I like most about it is the fact that it says (Grandma) on the top of the rocking chair although I still say its not right that Grandma got run over.

Whats painful......is the fact that I burned my finger on the steaming hot glue gun in work today decorating wreaths. I guess thats what I get for being a smart ass earlier today when I sent Diane an email before I went to work telling her that I had to decorate wreaths all day so that means that I will burn one of my fingers. Its not that I actually wanted to burn my finger its just something that I do every year and just can't seem to avoid it, its really starting to piss me off and you would think that after doing this for 10 years straight that I'd be a little more careful. However today I have to say is the worse burn that I've had yet. I was also joking with my boss about burning myself when I first plugged the glue gun in and of course the two of us were laughing about it. You can bet your sweet maracas that this is the last time I'll be cracking jokes about that so hopefully next year I will manage to go without burning any fingers for the first time in 10 years, the glue is actually still stuck on my finger and then a blister formed under the glue, what a mess.... What an idiot!!!!





On a funnier note, here is a video of my singing reindeer, maybe he should be singing......Grandma got run over by a glue gun........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup! I think you jinxed yourself when you sent me that email. I do have to laugh but that finger looks awfully painful,yuk.
Love ya

Anonymous said...

Mama "V", I thought it was Papa "V" that got run over by a reindeer on the way to me and Christy's house two Octobers ago??!!! LOL

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!