Tuesday, December 11, 2007

A GREAT PERFORMANCE!

Brendan was in a christmas musical in school this morning and not only did I get there early to get front row seat, which was a good thing that I did because there wasn't an empty seat to be seen anywhere, or a spot to stand in either, it was packed to the limit. I also managed to get lots of photos too, A Grandma can never be too proud. the show was from the 4th and 5th grade children and they did an awesome job, I really enjoyed the show which lasted about an hour. Here is one of the many videos that I took so you can check it out for yourself, Brendan of course is standing in the middle of the 1st row, Can you believe that he will be 10yrs old soon? or as he says....double digits....wow!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was awesome! Also made yu have some Christmas spirit. Well Done.

Anonymous said...

that was so nice. He is one cute boy! call me when you can.

Later,
Marie,

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!