Friday, December 14, 2007

WINTER WONDERLAND

Let it snow! let it snow! let it snow! I was so excited last night when I got out of work and seen the SNOW,wow! I'm not sure exactly how much (or little) we got, maybe 8 to 10 inches. I would have loved a few feet but I'll take what we got because I hear there is more snow on the way for saturday yaaaaay! Anyone who knows me well knows that I live for the winter, for the snow, coooold, slush, and the ice., I just can't get enought of it. Anyway, the first 4 photos are from last night when I got out of work and the last 3 photos are from 6:30 am this morning. Did I mention that I Love driving in the snow? last night when I left work and the roads were just about abandoned, I drove from the s&s in weymouth to the s&s in Braintree to pick up some cream for stacey's morning coffee and then drove to her house to bring it to her, Gedy said....you did what!!! then he said yeah, I'm not surprised. Poor Gedy left for work yesterday at 2 pm and didn't get to work until 7 pm last night. Enjoy the photos......the 1st one is when I came out of the store after work. when I got to my car, you actually couldn't see my car this is after I took some snow off of it.
This is what the s&s parking lot looked like when I left work last night.


This is one of the many christmas trees in Gaslight, they are so beautiful at night when they are all lit up.



These next 3 photos are from this morning, I went out on my patio and took them. I can here all of the workers coming around now with the snow blowers and the little bobcats, its so awesome!









This tree is outside our bedroom window.



This just in:...Weymouth got a foot of snow and they are expecting us to get another 6 inches of snow on Sunday....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!


Oh, and I am so stoked because we are going out in the snow today to go get a christmas tree and I'm sure the tree lot is covered in snow, this should be lots of fun!


No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!