Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Whos Toes? Who Knows?


I'm sure you can guess who these little pink toes belong to. Yes, its Delaney! She came to visit me and when she seen my toes all decked out in pink she insisted that I paint her tiny toes the same color as Grandma's That shouldn't surprise any of you about Delaney because she has to be just like her Grandma, her favorite color is even "purple"wow, talk about two peas in a pod anyway, if I could walk on my hands you can be sure that she would be right next to me walking on her hands also, its so great to be idolized so I am going to soak it up while I can and just enjoy every moment of it, who wouldn't right? I just hope it lasts for a long time to come because I am loving every second of it.

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive