Thursday, August 2, 2007

Just Us, Ged & Lin

Unlike most couples who work during the day and spend time together at night Gedy & I are the complete opposite, We spend time together during the morning and work at night. He leaves for work at 2pm and can get home anywhere from midnight to 3am. I usually leave for work at 3:30pm and get home alittle after 8pm, thats if we are not going into a Holiday because then I work all crazy hours. So usually I am home alone at night ,which I really like because I am the kind of person who needs time to myself and the house is so quiet and its just nice to be able to do whatever I want. I really like the fact that we just sit in the living room every morning and drink our coffee, thats out quality time together and I really enjoy it. Gedy 1st question every morning is...( How are you today) and ( How are our Grandbabie's and Kids doing), its too cute!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

I love my Momma and Poppa!!!!

lindavaicius said...

We love you too! Robin!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive