Sunday, August 5, 2007

34 Wonderful Years

This morning as we sat together drinking our coffee we talked about how blessed we are for having such a wonderful & Beautiful family. So to Brian & Stacey, Scott & Robin, Christy & Cindy, Brendan, Samantha, Delaney, & Lil Natalie, we love so so much more than words could ever say. Thank you all for coming into our lives and making it so wonderful! Lets not forget the Grandpups, JD, Buster, Jolie & Apollo, We love you too.
Tons of Love,
Mom & Dad, aka. Grandma & Papa,

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Happy 34th anniversary to you! I hope that in 23 years Brian and I still have the love, sense of humor and friendship that you both have. I love you so much and remember one thing.....without you, there would be no US!
Love you to pieces......
Stacey

Robincita said...

I love that you were thanking us for coming into your lives....you brought us into this world, you silly little kittens! We love you so much, and I mirror Stacey's sentiment. I hope that in 32 more years, Scott and I have what you two have continued to cultivate and keep strong.

JD and Buster say "Woof!" That means they love you too!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive