Thursday, August 23, 2007

Getting ready to celebrate

Nattie will turn 1yr old on Tuesday August 28th but we will celebrate her Birthday with a huge pool party at christy's & Cindy's house this saturday aug 25th. I think the last head count was around 50 so it should be a wild & crazy party. I won't have time to blog until either sunday or monday night because we will be busy getting things set up for the party. we will all take tons of photos to share with you so our blogs I'm sure will be party pics all week. the weather is suppose to be 98 degrees on saturday, great day for a pool party don't you think? Hope everyone has a great weekend and love to all. I took Nattie to the park today and took this photo.

1 comment:

Robincita said...

Happy Birthday, Natalie!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive