Friday, August 3, 2007

Our Beautiful Grandaughter...SAM..



Sometimes you just never know what samantha is going to say next. She said the funniest thing to me last night on the phone and I almost spit my coffee all over the computer. She had spent the nite over my Sister Ellie's on wednesday to play with her cousin Jamie, (Ellie's Grandaughter). When Stacey went to pick Sam up last night she called me on the phone on her way home from Ellie's, Sam asked stace if she could talk to Grandma(me)..haha.for a minute. So Sam gets on the phone and says to me....Grandma.... Just want to let you know that I've been playing with your Sister all day. I could not stop laughing, it sounds so funny to hear a 5 year old say that plus I didn't know that she knew we were sisters...Stacey said when she first got in the truck Sam said I can't wait to tell Linda(me) haha. that I was playing with her sister and Stacey said...Linda who... and Sam said ..You know...Grandma. hahaha. Kids are just so Darn funny, don't ya think? We asked her how she knew that Ellie & I were sisters and she said that Ellie told her. too funny!

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive