Thursday, August 16, 2007

A Day in the E.R.

Brendan has been saying that his back has been hurting him so Stace called his Dr yesterday. The Dr wants him to go to the E.R. for x-rays and to be checked out. I said that I would take him so stacey could study for the huge test that she had to take last night. Lacey was at stacey's house watching the girls for a few hours so she could go out to study. So off Bren & I went to the south shore hospital to get him checked out. we got there at noon time yesterday and got out at 10 pm. everything turned out fine, his blood work and x-rays were normal. The Dr says he pulled a muscle in his back and he should take mortin for the pain and rest. yay!
Here he is waiting for the Doctor to check him, funny thing is the nurse gave him the motrin about 2 hours before the dr checked him so his pain was better by then.
( I thought that was weird).
So after 2 motrin, 1 sl pizza, a bag of chips, 1 cup of ice cream, crackers with peanut butter, a 1/2 of turkey sandwich, apple juice, ginger ale, and about 4 cups of water, he was feeling sooooooooo much better. yaaaaay!!!


We came out of the hospital at 10 pm and had a hitch-hiker on my (purple car). He actually hung on for the ride to stop & shop and was still there when we came out. The windshield wipers took care of him.
We had to get more food to re-fuel the Boy!!











And of course he slept over Grandma's. Oh! and he told me that I am the best Grandma in the entire world and he just doesn't know what he would do without me...Just how sweet is this Boy???

Oh! and congratulations to Stacey!!!!! She got an (A) on her final. yaaay!

2 comments:

Julie Vaicius said...

Poor Brendan - glad to hear he is on the mend!

Robincita said...

That boy IS going to make a great boyfriend in the near future! As long as she feeds the beast anyway!

Glad he's OK. And how adorable is that sleeping pic? I won't mention the ugly bug.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive