Tuesday, August 21, 2007

And The Winner is?????

Me!!It seems the judges liked my patio and have declared me the winner! so here are a few photo's from what went on this morning. 1st I noticed an envelope under my door, then I opened it and thought I would share what was in it with all of you.

Oh, and another beautiful day again today, I think its like about 68 degrees. I wish it would last for the rest of the summer but I heard that the heat is coming back on Fri & Sat and will be in the high 80's, oh well, a great day for a Nattie's Pool party.
Love to all,















2 comments:

Robincita said...

Whoooooooooooo! Go Momma, go Momma, GO GO GO! You are such a freaking badass! We're proud of you!

Christy and Cynthia said...

Yay Momma!!! Congratulations! There was never any doubt in my mind that your creative ass would win! I need that creative ass over here to revive our flowers!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive