Sunday, August 19, 2007

SURPRISE!!!!!

This time I got them! every time Brian and the kids come in my work they always sneak up on me and scare me. Last Sunday when they came in my work (Bi, Sam, & Del) they hid behind a huge floor sign so when I looked up all I seen was a huge sign coming towards me and I was like, Huh??then they jumped out from behind the sign. Well, they came in my work today but little did they know that stacey called me to let me know that they were coming in so I hid behind a floor plant that was on the counter and got my camera ready. The second I seen them I jumped up and took this photo, wow! do they look surprised or what????? Nice try!!



Delaney showing me her new "Dora" lunch box that she just got for school.




Sam showing me her new backpack that she just got for school.













And Sam who was a little hyper and hanging upside down on the shopping carrige.












































































































No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive