Sunday, August 26, 2007

AN INCREDIBLE EDIBLE CAKE!

How Beautiful is this cake? It was made special just for Natalie and I couldn't believe my eyes when I first seen it. It is absolutely incredible! Don't you think? Natalie had a wonderful Birthday party! thanks to everyone in the family for making her day so wonderful.


Nat checking out her Beautiful cake. the kids around her are (from left to right) Delaney, Brendan mallen, and my sister Ellie's Grandson Justin.


Nat pulling the doll off the top of her cake.






Nat getting ready to dig into her cake.











Nat eating her Birthday cake that Ann Marie made up of special ingredients because Nat can't have regular cake because of all of her allergie's.
She really enjoyed her cake and ate quite a bit of it.




A huge thank you shout to my nephew christopher and his awesome wife Ann Marie (below,chris is to the left with the camera and Ann is next to him), my sister Ellies boyfriend (Dick) is to the right. Chris & Ann marie made Nattie an awesome Book and her special Cake for her Birthday, just how talented are these two? You guys are the best! Thank you so much.
Oh, and for those of you who don't know, Chris and Ann are my sister Ann's son and Daughter in law. I will be posting many more photos from Nat's Party all through the week and I will explain who everyone is so all of you will know.
Love to all,


























5 comments:

Stacey said...

Yes, thank you to all who made LiLi's day special (stop calling her Nattie mom!!!!) I cannot believe how great the party turned out and everyone was just wonderful. The cake and book were fabulous and Lili is madly in love with all her gifts......it was a fabulous day!

Stacey said...

And isn't Christy & Cindy's pool just freaking awesome? We had such a fabulous time swimming all day! Thanks to Christy and Cindy for being fabulous hosts! You guys are the best Aunties!!!!

lindavaicius said...

She is my "nattie" stace and she told me at the party that she doesn't like it when you call her Lili,Whats that???

Stacey said...

Oh yeah? Well she told me that a Nat is a bug and she doesn't like Nattie....she loves it when I call her LiLi....so there!

lindavaicius said...

She is a little "BUGGER" so nat is just the right name for her......

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive