Monday, August 6, 2007

Where are the Judges?

The Judges will be around sometime this month looking at all the Patio's in the complex to decide which 3 patio's will be winners. 1st, 2nd & 3rd prizes will be given out to the 3 best looking patio's. Although I won 1st prize last year, this year I have some real competition so I'm not counting on it. Actually, Its not that I even try to win the contest its just that I love flowers and love to decorate., you can ask my "Girls" they will tell ya that I just love it! I also have strings of lights wrapped all around the railings and Drazonflies that light up at night. I really don't know where I find the time to do all of this because it is very time consuming, it takes about 1 hour every morning and 1 hour every night and on real hot days about 1/2 hour in between but I guess that I just love to do it so much that I just find the time. I will let you know when the Judges have announced the winner. Hope you all have a great day!


No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive