Tuesday, July 31, 2007

" SWEET NATTIE "

I really love this photo of Nattie that I took last week, she is just so precious! She is getting so big and is just a "Sweet Baby Girl" She is so happy and smiling all of the time despite her health issues, she's a real trooper. She has to go to the Hospital for a test on Friday morning, she will be having an endoscopy done to see exactly what is wrong with her stomach so please keep her in your prayers.I really hope everything goes real well for her and the Dr can find out whats wrong and fix it . So Nattie, Grandma & Papa hope everything turns out Great for ( our little Baby Girl) and you get better soon, We love you so very much!
Lots of Love,
Grandma & Papa,
A big "Muah" to you.

1 comment:

Robincita said...

Ah, she's inherited the great Vaicius tummy curse. I'll keep her in my thoughts!

Great pic!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive