Tuesday, July 17, 2007

A Grandma's right

Cindy came over Stacey's this afternoon to pick up Bren & Sam for a sleep over tonight at their house and they were so excited to go, espically when Cindy said that tonight is make your own Sundae night (wow, then I wanted to go). Christy and Cindy are the coolest cats around and the kids just love hanging out with them, they are really loads of fun and always make sure that everyone has a great time in their home. I Had to go shopping for Nana Yola (my Mom) so I took Delaney with me and I have to say that Girl really knows how to shop and we had tons of fun..

2 comments:

Robincita said...

All of us women know how to shop! Glad to see it's in the genes.

lindavaicius said...

I hear ya! We will be teaching Nattie soon too.

Love you lots,
Mom,

Muah!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive