Saturday, July 28, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY " GEDY "

Here he is, the Birthday BOY!...HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GEDY! He really hasn't changed much over the years, just gotten a little taller hehehe. He is going to have a party at Stacey's today for Brian's belated Birthday and his Birthday and the kids are so excited. The girls and I are going out to buy trick candles for their cake, we have been planning this for weeks and I know it going to be loads of fun. I will have plenty of photos for my blog for tomorrow so stay tuned. In the mean time, Gedy I wish you a Great day today and a wonderful birthday. Oh, and by the way....he can't switch his candles around this year the numbers will be the same , I'm skipping over that year because I always switch mine around hehehehehe...

Happy Birthday Gedy, I love you so much!
Linda,

1 comment:

Robincita said...

Look at that handsome old man!!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive