Wednesday, July 25, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY "BRIAN"


Here he is, the Birthday Boy! A big shout out to Brian because today is his Birthday, HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRIAN!!!! This photo was taken at Sam's graduation when he was having one of his many "silly moments".He is a really coooooool guy and lots of fun to be around and the kids just love him soooooo much. He is on vacation right now and is having a great time, I know because they call me every day to tell me how much fun they are having. When he goes back to work on Monday he starts a new job in Framingham mass. He got an awesome promotion last month and we are soooooooooooooo proud of him. " hats off to you Brian". and best wishes on your new job!..You are a Great Guy and we love you. Hope you have a Great Birthday!!!
Love you,
Mom & Dad V

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

1 comment:

Robincita said...

Hey Brain,

Happy Birthday! You know if you say "Hey Brain" really fast it sounds like "Hairbrain"? Coincidence? I think not.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive