Friday, July 27, 2007

What's Up Doc?

Another Critter at the Welch Family Home and this time a "Rabbit". When I went over yesterday to feed the kids pets I was just looking out the window and seen this cute little bunny come out from under a tree, it was so cute that I just had to take a picture. If you can't see the bunny click onto the pic and it should inlarge. They will be leaving N.H. today at noon time and should be home about 4 or 5 pm. The kids will have lots of storie's to tell and I'm sure there will be tons of photos to see. Tomorrow we are going to have a Birthday/cookout for Brian & Gedy(who's Birthday is tomorrow)at their house, I tried to have it at Christy's & Cindy's but they have to work and could not get the day off. So Christy & Cindy stop by after work and get a Burger and some Birthday cake, Dad got the cake out of work Mmmmmmmmm. I hope everyone has a great weekend and the Welch Family has a safe drive home.

Love to all,
Linda,

1 comment:

Robincita said...

Happy Birthday to Dadddddy...happy birthday toooo Dadddddyyyy......HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DAAAAAADDY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOUUUUUUU!!!

And I even sang it off-key :) I sent a card today but you probably won't get it until Monday.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive