Friday, July 13, 2007

I've joined the blog-world

Hi all!
Yes it's me...Momma! I have decided to join the blog-world along with my 3 wonderful Daughters. I can assure you that my storys and entrys will not be as entertaining and as funny as all of yours but I figured I would give it a shot.
Nothing to great going on in the Ged-Lin house today, oh wait! yes there is Dad is cooking meatballs for Dinner.MMmmmmmmmmmmm, I can't wait,oh and how sweet is this man, he even got me "low carb" spaghetti, he is totally awesome!
As soon as I figure out how in the heck to post pics, I will send you one of my patio, if I can fit all the flowers & plants in one photo. See, how exciting is my entry already?...hehehehe
Well, gonna go for now chat real soon Love you all,
Muah!

2 comments:

Robincita said...

I'll email you instructions on the photos .... Christy had to help me with them too :) Welcome to blogspot!!!! Can't wait to see your patio pics

Christy and Cynthia said...

Welcome Mama and Papa V!!! It's about freakin' time your asses joined us!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive