Tuesday, July 24, 2007

100 % RED SOX FAN

Friday night "Blow-Out". For those of you that didn't read Brendan's blog on Friday night, you missed a good one. It seems that Papa got his 3 Daughters(especially Robin), all wigged out and she is still steaming..... It started when Bren came over to stay the night with us and he walked in wearing his Red Sox shirt, he always has a red sox shirt or his Braves shirt that Tony & Diane sent him on, well Papa had a shirt on that Scott & Robin gave him that says "Bite Me". Brendan asked Papa to put a Red Sox shirt on so that I could take a photo of them so Brendan could post it on his blog. Papa went in the room to change and came out with a "Yankee's shirt on and I thought Brendan was going to hit the floor!!! He said "Papa, what in the heck are you wearing??Have you lost your mind???After a few moments of them exchanging words Brendan says "Grandma will you take a photo of us so I can download it and put it onto my blog?I have a good idea seeing where Papa won't take the shirt off. And by the way, He does know how to download his own photos embarrassing as it is he teaches us how to use the computer....Anyway, Bren put it on his blog and Robin, Christy & Stacey totally got all wigged out. I think Christy more understood what was happening because she bought the shirt for Papa, its not by "no" means that he even slightly likes the "Fankees" (i call them) He just really loves "Roger Clemens" and thinks that he's the best pitcher ever. Poor Robin is still talking about it, I think she is ready to come over and burn that shirt. It all turned out to be Funny for Brendan who by the way called me last night and said that they are having a blast!The kids were fighting over the phone because they all wanted to talk to me to tell their storys but Dees had to be the funniest one. She was talking about Santas Village and Cinderella when she noticed that the phone was not cordless and said to me (Grandma, this phone has a jump-rope on it) i was like ..What????Anyway, there you have the story of the trouble making Blog if you want to see the photo that started it all then go on to www.redsoxlover09.blogspot.com
Peace out!


1 comment:

Robincita said...

You can tell Dad that there's no guesswork involved. I AM GOING TO BURN THAT SHIRT. I don't care that it represents Clemens....it's just WRONG to wear it. Bad Daddy!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

Blog Archive