Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Yes! I really miss & love my work....

I am hopefully returning to work tomorrow. Its my favorite time of year to do arrangements because I love working with christmas greens. I always make a large centerpiece full of greens for my diningroom table, however because I haven't been in work for about a week and a half I never got to make my arrangement. Hopefully tomorrow I will get it done and then my table will be complete., and have the wonderful smell of Pine in the apt.

2 comments:

Robincita said...

How was work? How are you feeling?

lindavaicius said...

It was so great to be back and my customers were so happy to see me. I was real weak when I first went in but my boss and store manager said to sit down or leave if I feel that I need to. I lasted the night and got my centerpiece done, I really missed work, I love my job! Its just so relaxing and I am all by myself in a big corner lol.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!