Saturday, December 20, 2008

SNOW STORM # 1...OUR WINTER WONDERLAND!!!

Well, here it is! the photos of our 1st snow storm (another one due tomorrow). This is what it looks like in Weymouth ma, where we live. This photo is facing the front of the complex (the entrance and exit). This is what my patio decorations look like covered in snow, It will look so awesome tonight when the lights are on.
Once again, my patio.

This photo is looking out the spareroom window, we were watching the bobcats clear out the lot and parking spots.





O.K., my patio again.




Parking lot and bobcats.





This is a photo of the front door from the inside of the building.





Oh, you know this one...lol.








This photo is taking from out front on my front door looking way down the back of the comlpex.








The back window in the 2nd floor hallway.








The front window looking out from the hallway.

So all in all we got about a foot to 14 inches of snow. Tomorrow there is another 6 inches on the way. Also talk about about a storm for christmas eve, Lets hope so! I swear to you ,, I can never get enought snow, I actually live for it! I love new England and would never live anywhere else. But right for the moment....I am enjoying every minute of it, It is absolutely the most breathtaking sight!!!!!!!!!!!










No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!