Thursday, December 4, 2008

DECK THE HALLS!!!

Gedy and I have finally finished decorating the patio today. This is what it look liked tonight at about 6pm.
Although you can't see it in this photo below ,there is a wreath in the middle of the patio that I decorated and late tonight I added lights to the wreath. (cindy gave us the wreath last night) thanks cindy.




In this photo above you can see the wreath but I hadn't added the lights to it yet.
For those who remember, christy & cindy bought us these musical trees last year. We put them out on the patio today however, I can't really turn the music on when they are out there but we do have the trees lit up and flashing. Tomorrow Gedy and I will decorate the tree and then everything is done which is great because I am going to be so busy working up until december 24th at 6pm when the florist closes. I love these trees!




2 comments:

Catherine said...

I would hate to see your electric bill for all those lights!! lol

Everything looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

The musical tree looks like a small real tree.
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!