Friday, December 19, 2008

THE JOB GOT DONE!

Last night in work I managed to get my centerpiece done, I was a little worried that it was not going to happen this year because my table has never been without one on any Holiday. Here I am in work just completing it and excited it got done, I did have my doubts. Here it is as it arrived at home with me at 9:30 pm last night.
And just a few moments ago when I added the final touch, the silks and picks. I don't like to use real flowers in it because my house is too dry and the flowers go quickly. Anyway, not my best work (for sure)I'm still feeling a little drained, but it will sure do because after all.....its better than nothing, right?

THE END RESULTS........


4 comments:

Robincita said...

There you go! Christmas decorations complete!

Anonymous said...

It is absolutely gorgeous. Wish you could make me one too.
Love ya
Diane

lindavaicius said...

Sure, you need to come to Boston (again) cuz we can never get enough of you. I will make you 2 of them. they are costless when you make them yourself lol. I only paid $10.00 for the greens because no labor charge was involved cuz it was my labor and I don't charge myself. Be safe on your journey to N.O. I love and miss you tons!!!!!

Ellen said...

It's a gorgeous display.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!