Monday, December 29, 2008

O.K, SO MAYBE I AM JUST AS BAD AS GEDY..

My new purchase... I suppose that I shouldn't complain about Gedy's obsession with new trucks because I seem to have one of my own which either has to do with plants, flowers, or anything that you can buy in a Florist, I am always bringing something home from work. The Holidays are the worst, especially after when everything goes down to 75% off, then I go on a rampage. I promised Gedy that I was NOT going to buy anything after christmas this year, he looked at me and smiled and said...yeah right! O.K. so he was right, however I did try to fight it so hard but as you can see, I lost. I went into work yesterday (1st day back since x-mas) and seen this (well actually 4 ) Reindeers behind the counter they seemed to be waiting for me) I'm surprised they didn't have my name on them. At any rate they were 75% off and I just couldn't stand it, so I bought it. The original price $49.99 my cost $8.25. I have big plans for this Reindeer next x-mas, I am going to fill it to the max with x-mas greens so my house will smell like pine, Mmmmm, love that smell. Anyway, I heard that there is 1 more left in work so I asked that it be held for me until tomorrow in which I will have 2 Reindeers, yay! So I guess I will just stop talking about Gedy's obsessions and start doing something about my own, after all, I have no idea where I am going to store the 2 reindeers, I am totally out of room for all my christmas stuff. Can you keep reindeers on your patio all summer long without someone thinking you're weird?

4 comments:

Christy and Cynthia said...

I love the reindeer!!! And you know you can always keep them in our basement. Hopefully, Jacoby won't mistake them for brothers or sisters...j/k...we'll keep her away from them :)

lindavaicius said...

Thank you Christy. I was thinking that one of them would look awesome in your front hall, filled with greens of course and a nice big x-mas bow, don't ya think? And its not Jacoby that I'm worried about, its Apollo, I just know he is going to hump it, lol.

Lots of love to you and C.

Robincita said...

Why wouldn't you keep it out all year round? Who cares if people think you're weird?

I say GO FOR IT! You at least have to have it out when Hobbit comes to visit so it can take the reindeer for a ride!

Catherine said...

Reindeer do live all year round so I don't see why you can't leave them out. They are really nice and to get them for less then $10 is a steal!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!