Saturday, December 27, 2008

OMG! HE DID IT AGAIN!!

OUR NEW TRUCK.....KIA SPORTAGE Gedy went to the Kia dealers today to have a recall part replaced and came back with a new truck.
Its not the 1st time that he's done this, the last time he went for an oil change and came home with a new truck and the time before that it was an oil change also....

I think its becoming a new tradition of his, I might have to start going with him to keep him under control lol.


This was the old truck. Although I do like the new one even though it is smaller (but we really don't need a big truck) I miss the old one already. I really do like the smell of a new truck though, theres nothing like it. I think from now on I will have to take the truck for the oil changes, Actually I should have him take my car in for an oil change..yep, I think I will. Maybe next week I will have a new car lol...



4 comments:

Stacey said...

Now I'm thinking of sending dad in with our cars every few months....and just for the record, unless dad came home with a purple car, I cannot see you giving up yours! The purple sleigh.........yeeeeeeeeeee hawwwwww.
Dad is out of control!
Love the new wheels...does it go to Target by chance????

Scottito said...

now that it matches my bike maybe I will loan you my plates..lol...might look a little small but...lol

Anonymous said...

Ummhellooooooo, tell him my car needs an oil change, I could surely use a new truck. Thats awesome! congrats to you!

love marie,

Robincita said...

What happens if he has to go in for something important, like brakes? Will he come home with an amphibious vehicle? Personally, I'm rooting for a hummer....but then again, so is he....lol

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!