Sunday, December 21, 2008

Today's snowstorm...HELP!!!

I left my house at 12 noon to get in to my car (which is parked down the back of the complex) to get to work by 1pm, usually a 10 min drive and it is snowing bad. I pass this once green x-mas tree that is now barely looking anything like a x-mas tree. They have x-mas trees starting as you enter the complex and go all in a row all the way down to the back (maybe 20 x-mas trees that are all lit up at night, its so breathtaking.
O.K. so I get down the back and I think this is my car, only because I can see some (purple). The snow is deeper than it looks because I couldn't get my car door open, it took me awhile. Then finally I realized that I just couldn't get out of this spot on my own so I gave in and called for HELP.

Here he is...my sweet hubby who came to my rescue. Shoveled me out and brushed off my car, then sent me on my way.


I'm not sure how but I had a ton of snow all on the inside of my car. I think maybe it was from the snow that was up to my thights when I was stuck by the side of my car with no way to get in.



Finally, I am out and on my way to work, One hour later.







Passing my apt and thinking of...yes, it was a lot of work just getting out of my parking spot and I am still not out of the complex yet, but it sure was a lot of fun!







Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! I am almost at work........1 hour and 25 minutes after leaving my apt. (remember, A 10 min drive on a normal day, if that).

I got into work at 1:25 (25 ) minutes late, and yes, I did stay in work 25 minutes later to make up for it. I have to say I had a great time because everyone who knows me knows I can't ever get enought SNOW. I was a little dissapointed when I got out of work though because it was raining (hailing) and I did not want the snow to go away. However, the roads have turned to ice because of it and now I will be worried until my hubby gets home from work at midnight. Please wish him a safe trip home!







1 comment:

Robincita said...

COOOOOOOOOLD. Very coooooold. And I was just bitching because we're supposed to get some more cold rain.....brrrrrrr......

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!