Thursday, January 31, 2008

Dinner, Lots of Love, and some fantastic news!

Last night Gedy and I went to Christy and Cindy's for dinner. I almost cancelled because I have a real nasty head cold and was feeling so lousy, but thru-out the day christy's text msgs were encouraging me to go so by 5:30pm last night I decided as I was about to cancel to just go out the door and we would only stay for an hour or so and then I could come home and lay down again. I am sooooooooooo happy that we went because it turned out to be a wonderful evening that we will soon "not" forget. Here are some photos of our night. The 1st photo is Gedy getting some doggie lovin... Here is Cindy making a home made chicken stew for me because of my cold, that was not in the plans but turned out to be a great surprise. thank you Cindy it was so delicious! and that was so thoughtful of you, hugs and kisses to you.
Here is a photo of Gedy and christy just being silly.


Jolie taking a rest from all of the excitement, isn't she just so cute?


Dinner time. Gedy made a potted beef with mashed potatos and corn, as you can see I did not feel like much like eating at the time but when we got home I ate cindy's chicken stew.


It was a fantastic night and we all had a great time and as soon as I feel better, I am going back to visit again.
And now to find out what the FANTASTIC NEWS is................go onto..




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS LINDA! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU.LET ME KNOW WHAT SHE IS HAVING BOY/GIRL.

Anonymous said...

Awesome! Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thats wonderful Congrats to everyone!

Anonymous said...

Yay for you and I missed you at work today, are you in tomorrow.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!