Wednesday, January 23, 2008

ITS YOU GRANDMA!

Here is a drawing that Delaney made for me in school yesterday. When she came home she said........Grandma, I have something that I made for you today and its in my backpack. I said ...wow, thats nice who is it? and she said.......its you Grandma! I asked her what was on my hands and she said.......silly Grandma, those are your mittens. I have to tell ya that I don't recall ever wearing mittens, or gloves heck, anyone who knows me knows that a zippered sweatshirt is all I wear all winter long yes, even if its 10 degrees outside, I love the cold remember? But I love the drawing and of course it is now on my fridge.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh that is so cute and she draws so good for a 2 year old.I love it.

Anonymous said...

Thats a keeper. What an artist.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!