Monday, January 14, 2008

A BEAUTIFUL SIGHT!!!

There is nothing more beautiful than fresh fallen snow glistening on the trees, its so breathtaking! We had another snow storm today and you know I was in my glory! I'm don't know exactly how many inches we got ( I think maybe 7) but I'm just soooooo glad that we got it, I love snow and just can't seem to get enough of it. Here are some photos that I have taken thru-out the day today, I hope you enjoy them.

















I really like this one because there is a christmas tree in there all lit up, they still have all the trees going down to the back of the complex all lit-up at night and its so pretty especially at night and covered in snow.




I am all excited because I hear there is another storm on the way for Friday but its still too early to call so we'll see. I am going to keep my fingers crossed that its a huge snow storm...lol.




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It is kind of strange but your pictures look like they are black and white until you see the pics with the lit up trees. Awesome pics Linda, makes me melancholy. Love them keep them coming.
Love ya
Diane

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!