Thursday, January 3, 2008

A little after X-Mas Humor.........

Just thought everyone could use a little laugh so before I put all of my christmas toys away (which I do not want to do) I thought I would have a few minutes of fun that I won't get to do again for another..362 days..oh..no! so here ya go here is my singing snowman, hes a hoot!

My apt looks so empty now that all of the christmas decorations are gone, the only thing that is still up are the two 4 foot singing, flashing christmas trees that christy and cindy gave us this year, they are so cool and who knows....they might be on my next blog.....I just can't part with my x-mas stuff...lol!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Linda, you are a hoot! the kids must have a blast being around you. You are always good for a laugh, only you are counting the days until x-mas again.

Anonymous said...

Hey Linda, I'm waiting to see that singing tree. hahahaha. u r 2 funny.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!