Sunday, January 20, 2008

AN AFTERNOON WITH THE GRAND-GIRLS

On friday afternoon Gedy and I went out to do a few things and stopped by stacey's to take Natalie for the ride with us. Here are some photos of our afternoon with the girls, we had a great time as always. We took Natalie for a ride to Dorchester to get some Lithuanian bread, Mmmmmmm, it is so good.
Then we had an appt with Quirk-Kia to get the batteries replaced in the truck remotes, Natalie had a blast as you can see.

Then we went to Braintree to pick Delaney up at school, we promised her that we would pick her up and Samantha wanted to come along with us, by now its 4pm.


Samantha was sad because everytime she went to tell us a story Delaney would cut her off and make up her own story like ( grandma & papa, do you remember the time we were at the beach and I got a frog stuck in my nose) Whaaaaat??? Delaney does not like sharing her grandma & papa with anyone, poor Sam.




Then Delaney wanted to go in the grocery store to get marshmallows to toast over the fire for when they got home. So Delaney and Samantha wanted to go into the store with Gedy and I said I would stay in the truck with Natalie.







Then as soon as they got out of the truck I heard Natalie crying, I turned around and this is what I seen....poor baby was crying for her Papa, she just kept saying.....PAPA..PAPA..PAPA.....it was so sad but I'll tell ya these girls sure love their papa and for a few minutes I was so jealous!

Besides Delaney's storie's being so funny but made up of course because she just had to be one up on Sam, Samantha herself had her a funny moment in the store.. Gedy said just as he went to pay for the marshmallows and chocolate bars (Delaney is a chocolate lover) he went thru the self serve register and when he got done Sam looked at him so seriously and said.....GOOD JOB PAPA!!!






3 comments:

Julie Vaicius said...

Chris will be so jealous of the bread - dark Lithuanian - his favorite. I am jealous of the afternoon with the girls - they are too cute!

Anonymous said...

nice blog. the girls are beautiful and getting so big. I remember when Delaney was born because someone didn't show up for work that day (valentines day)HaHaHaHa.

Susan said...

linda, i read you too. i love the snow pictures. yes, i do jump just like you. it's become a hobby

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!