Sunday, January 13, 2008

GO PATRIOTS!!!!!!!

Brendan come over last night to watch the Football game with Papa and as you can see they are totally enjoying watching the game while eating ice cream, and chips and dip. I'll spare you the details on the burping and farting that went on also. As Brendan mildly put it...Grandma, you are in man country. Papa also introduced him to the three stooges about 10am this morning, I think he was hooked instantly the minute he seen "curley" so this went on for about 40 minutes before they started watching "home alone 2". Then Papa and I began getting ready to go to work, I had to leave at 12:30 so I left Brendan to watch Papa until they left the house at 1:30, hopefully they stayed out of trouble. However, the place was clean when I returned home at 6pm so maybe Papa did teach him something good after all. And best of all.........THE PATRIOTS WON!!!!

P.S...We are expecting a snow storm tonight starting at 3am, please keep your fingers crossed for me that we get alot of snow. the weather man is saying about a foot of snow.....yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! can't wait!

No comments:

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!