Monday, February 4, 2008

NEW BABY MAKES "FIVE"

Last wednesday night Gedy and I found out that we are going to be Grandparents again and we are absolutely thrilled! We can't wait meet our 5th grandchild who is due to arrive on September 6th, give or take a few days. Robin and Christy had a plan all set up on how to tell us the great news and I must say it was a great plan, I was totally caught by surprise, and so was Gedy so thanks girls that was really so cute! Here is a ultrasound of little"F' (fetus) a name that Robin and Scott have picked out for now, I think. So its back to newborn shopping for me and I am loving every moment of it. So here is the 1st thing that I bought for lil F, and you know that there will be many more things to follow.
I absloutely cannot resist buying anything that says "GRANDMA" on it, its just too cute!

6 comments:

Robincita said...

Oh shit....it's already started!!!!! The poor kid's going to have nothing but "Grandma loves you", "Please call Grandma", "Someone in Boston loves you and it's Grandma" onesies!!!!

Anonymous said...

Robin you forgot one..........

How about....GRANDMA'S LITTLE ANGEL, you're slacking over there..lol.

Anonymous said...

Oh thats too cute, only you can find stuff like that because I never see it when I'm in the stores.

Anonymous said...

YOU LOOK TOO YOUNG TO HAVE 5 GRANDCHILDREN, GOOD FOR YOU.

Anonymous said...

i agree with pat.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you all.

Baby will be the best dressed with all the grandma clothes!!

Love to you all!
Diane & Tony

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!