Monday, February 18, 2008

BASKETBALL AND THE BOYS

Heres something that you don't see too often (the Boys) on the blog, and thats because its always all about us...yep!..(the Girls).

Brendan had a Basketball game on saturday morning and let me just tell ya that it was a real exciting game. Brens team won but at one point they were down by 8 points and then made a nice comeback to win the game within the last few seconds, it was a great game. I took a video of Bren just as he took a shot and scored but he put it on his blog so I posted these 2 photos instead.
Here he is with some of his team members in a time out, he is #2 right in the middle, Yep, thats my Boy!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

marie says........great to see the boys,and yeah, they don't appear to often but thats because....GIRLS RULE!!!

Julie Vaicius said...

Great pics! I love seeing the 'guys' every now and then too!
I had to start moderating my comments because I kept getting viruses but I think I will stop moderating them now.

I LOVE MY JOB!!!

I LOVE MY JOB!!!